Event #2

When I attended the Brainstorming session event, I was shockingly surprised on how interesting the vent was. At first, when he showed the video on the wall of all the technical details, I was confused but then tried to focus on the big picture of what is trying to be accomplished. When I read about the live experiment about how brainwaves react to music and color, I found it interesting that they believed that people could befriend other off this experiment. It also left me with a lot of questions, which I'm sure are hard to answer. What exactly does the synchronizing of brainwaves have to relate with two people being alike. Also, why did they choose octopus's as the design of the hats, I just found it interesting of all things, octopus's. Also, if the experiment was done on a significant number of people, did those people end up talking after and being alike in any way. All around, the event was pretty informational, and interesting. I wish we could've done the real experience and see if any two in the group were alike, or had the same brain waves. I think the experiment is very interesting and I cannot wait to hear more about it and its transformations/ results in the future.

Personal Picture
Personal Picture
Personal Picture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4: Medtech + Art

Week 6: Biotech and Art

Week 3: Art & Robots